AMBIEN 12.5MG Online
AMBIEN 12.5MG: KILL INSOMNIA, SLEEP WORRY LESS
The sleeping problems because of life-related issues are genuine these days. Ambien 12.5mg has become common now. But the most affecting thing is when these sleeping problems persist for a more extended period and start affecting your everyday life and work. Though there are many sleeping pills to resolve insomnia, let’s understand about one of these- Ambien 12.5 mg.
What is Ambien 12.5mg
- Ambien 12.5 mg affects the chemicals of the brain, which are not balanced and causing trouble in sleeping.
- The medication helps you in sleeping faster.
- In other words, this is a drug medication that treats insomnia.
- The brand name of this medication is Ambien 12.5 mg.
- Moreover, the generic name of Ambien is Zolpidem.
What is Ambien 12.5mg used for
- Ambien 12.5 mg Generic usage generally does not exceed two weeks.
- In other words, the usage for Ambien 12.5 mg is for a short period, which is for 1 to 2 weeks or less.
- If you are using this medication for the first time, then one must have a doctor’s recommendation over such a drug.
- Besides, a piece of prior information for your knowledge would be beneficial about the medication.
- Never overdosage Ambien 12.5 mg as it has severe harmful effects too.
- Do not take alcohol with such drugs as it may lead to the death of a patient as well.
- The drug can easily make a person an addict, so always inform your doctor if in case you are an addict.
- Ambien 12.5 mg may also cause some withdrawal symptoms when you stop its consumption suddenly.
- To avoid these withdrawal effects, always ask your doctor to lower the dosage of the medication gradually.
How to Take dosage Of Ambien12.5mg
- This drug medication is to use always before one goes for sleep to bed.
- In other words, do not take such medication if you do not want to sleep or have some work after consumption.
- As a result, if you do so, then the medication will not work appropriately and may cause memory loss also.
- Please do not take this drug with or after a meal as it might not work in such cases.
- It is to take by mouth on an empty stomach, and it would be better if you take your doctor’s suggestion in the same.
- Ambien 12.5 mg dosage is 5 to 10 mg once in a day for men.
- However, 5 mg dosage is for women once in a day.
- Make sure the dosage of this medication does not exceed more than 10 mg as it is more than the limit of body tolerance.
- The people above 60 years of age can consume 5 mg once per day.
How long does Ambien 12.5 mg stay in your system
- As per the study, Ambien 12.5 mg stay in your system for approximately two days, which means 24-48 hours.
- In blood tests, it is detectable up to 6 to 20 hours.
- It stays in a system of the human body for up to 48 hours in urine.
- Moreover, it remains for up to 72 hours of taking it in a higher dosage in the urine.
- Also, it stays for up to 48 hours in blood if consumed in a large dosage.
What are Ambien 12.5mg withdrawal Symptoms
- As discussed above, the stoppage of such medication’s consumption causes some withdrawal effects.
- The results may be different from person to person, depending upon the misuse of drugs and its quantity.
To prevent such withdrawal symptoms, you should always ask your doctor to low the dosage slowly.
Some of Ambien 12.5mg withdrawal Symptoms
- Mood swings
- Panic attacks
- Loss of coordination
- Craving for Ambien or other such drugs.There are some other withdrawal symptoms also which are not mentioned as there is a long list of such symptoms.
What are Ambien 12.5 mg side effects
- The standard side effect of Ambien 12.5 mg is Dizziness.
- However, if Dizziness persists for a longer time, then you not delay anymore and consult your doctor.
- If in case you are becoming extremely lazy or sleepy, then ask your doctor to lo the dosage of medication.
- Though there are very fewer people who suffer from severe side effects of Ambien 12.5 mg.
- The other common side effects of this drug are headache, drowsiness, muscle ache, runny nose, etc.
- Some severe side effects are fever, racing heartbeat, trouble focus, stress, chest pain, etc.
Are there some long term effects of Ambien 12.5 mg
- Yes, there are some long term effects of Ambien 12.5mg too in case you do Ambien 12.5 mg abuse.
- The long term effects persist if somebody is overdosage or taking in large amounts for a longer time.
- Some of these long term effects are as follows:
- Dry mouth
- Digestive difficulties
- Muscle pain
- InsomniaThere are other long term effects also which have not been mentioned in the above list.
120 pills, 150 Pills, 180 Pills, 360 pills, 540 pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills