Have you ever felt afraid? or Have you ever been in trouble because of your stress? or Are you also worried because of life problems? Worry, anxiety, depression are very common these days, and almost every second person is looking for the solution to the same. Let’s understand the Ativan 1mg tablet, which can help you in such conditions.
What is Ativan 1mg
Lorivan 1mg (Ativan 1mg) is a drug medication that a person may consume if he is suffering from anxiety, tension, depression, seizures, etc.
- A person should not consume Ativan without a doctor’s prescription.
- Pregnant ladies should not consume Ativan as it affects not only the life of a child but also a mother too.
Ativan 1mg Generic
- The other name of Ativan 1mg is Lorazepam.
- Ativan 1mg Generic belongs to a drug category Benzodiazepines.
- It would help if you always kept Ativan 1 mg at room temperature and away from heat, moisture, and anyone’s reach.
Ativan 1 mg Dosage
- Ativan 1mg dosage may vary as per doctor’s prescription, and body temperature, or tolerance.
- The maintenance dosage of this medication is 1 to 2 mg orally 2 to 3 times a day.
What is Ativan 1mg used for
- Ativan 1mg is used by a person when he has deep anxiety, panic, depression, seizures, etc.
- It is always advisable to take such medication with the advice of any health care professionals.
- You should have prior knowledge of this medication and side effects before consuming this medication.
How to Take the Dosage of Ativan 1mg
- You can take the dosage of Ativan 1mg with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- The dosage may vary as per the body temperature, or tolerance, age, and heath.
- It is advisable to take the medication regularly at the same time to get the most benefits.
How Long Does Ativan 1mg Stay in Your System
- Ativan 1 mg stay in your system for approximately 2 to 2.5 days.
- It can easily take more than 24 hours for Ativan 1 mg to completely vanish from a human body.
- The half-life of Ativan 1 mg is approximately 12-14 hours.
Ativan 1mg of withdrawal Symptoms
- If you stop taking this medication all of a sudden, then you may suffer from Ativan 1mg withdrawal symptoms. These symptoms do not require medical attention.
- However, one should immediately consult the doctor once any of the symptoms worsen.
- The withdrawal symptoms are vomit, nausea, headache, mental/mood changes, sleeping disorder, loss of weight, etc.
Ativan 1mg Side Effects
- The significant side effects of Ativan 1 mg are respiratory depression, coma, and death.
- As discussed above, some common side effects do not require medical attention.
- However, this drug has some non-common side effects that require medical help if they occur.
- Some of these are nightmares, increased sweating, trouble speaking, weakness, massive depression, etc.
Long Term Effect of Ativan 1 mg
- Long term effects of Ativan 1mg can occur if you are consuming Ativan in excessive amounts.
- Ativan 1 mg can affect an individual’s emotional, physical, and psychological well-being.
- It may also cause addiction to drugs to a person.
- This medication may make you wholly restless and energy loss during consumption.
- Ativan 1 mg can affect the brain and cause seizures.
- It may slow the functions of breathing, heart rate, and brain activity.
Ativan 1mg Abuse
- Ativan 1 mg abuse leads to more prolonged and significant side effects on an individual’s health.
- Some people do not realize the drug severity and consume it in excessive dosage.
- Consuming the drug in a high dosage without prescription is an abuse.
- The abuse of Ativan 1 mg can lead to severe and significant side effects such as death.
120 pills, 150 Pills, 180 Pills, 360 pills, 540 pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills